Our school was founded in the 17 hundreds as a hedge school, which means in the summer teachers had classes outside.The school only became a national school years later.
That school was built in the 18 hundreds.
The school today was founded in 1909 and in 2007 it was newly renovated and the hall was knocked down and a new hall was built
In 2009 a new class room was added and on the 26th of June Bishop Seamus Freeman officially blessed and opened the new school on the occasion of it's centenary.
By: Katie Cuddy and Lily McCormack